Luxury Design Services
Luxury Design Services
When our interior designers look at a particular space to design, be it a kitchen, a powder room, or an entire main floor, we look at that space with one goal in mind: WHAT IS THE FUNCTION? The moment we start designing, we take into consideration any structural elements that have to be either worked into the design and how it will contribute to the functional part of that particular room.
Our full-service approach for the luxury house interior design enables our designers to manage projects from initial concept to completion, designing your home down to the final detail. It is our job to take care of the major and minor design details that turn a house into your home.
The full-service luxury home interior design consists of three major phases:
- Conceptual Design
- Detailed Design
- Purchasing and Implementation
WHAT DOES CONCEPTUAL DESIGN ENTAIL?
Every luxury home interior design consists of the conceptual phase. This phase is very crucial for interior design and can not be skipped at any cost. It is a lengthy process and most luxury house interior design professionals brainstorm to create the designs and patterns during this phase.
During this phase, the current condition of the rooms of the houses is evaluated, the goal plan is set, and frequent meetings with the client take place to ensure the desired outcome.
The Conceptual Design Phase takes approximately three weeks and includes the following design services:
- We assess the current project space, take measurements and photos, and document any items that will be included or excluded from the luxury house interior designs.
- Design the ideal floor plan to ensure the best possible layout for the project.
- Create an inspiration board(s) to communicate what we envision for the project.
- Determine initial selections to confirm the design direction.
- Create a budget outline to capture the elements that will be needed to make the project a reality, from furnishings to trades.
- Conduct “Trade Day” at your home. This is where we consult with our trades and vendors on-site to review
The project concepts and takes detailed measurements in order to receive accurate quotes. (It is imperative to be on site with the vendors to discuss obstacles and options at the outset).
The conceptual design includes the following:
- Floor plan(s)
- Limited Initial selections
- Updated budget for approval
During this phase, we will confirm the design direction, layout, and budget of the project, with one revision offered. The one allowed revision would add time to this phase, depending on the scale of the revision; It is allowed keeping in mind that it does not change the whole plan for your luxury home interior design.
WHAT IS DETAILED DESIGN PHASE?
The second phase of our luxury interior design services is the Detailed Design Phase that takes approximately three weeks and consists of the following design services:
- Selection of each item according to design direction, budget, and floor plan(s)
- Procurement of written quotes from all trades and vendors.
- Completion of selections in accordance with approved inspiration boards and initial selections
- Finalizing the approved floor plan(s) with actual selections
- Drawing relevant elevations of the space
- Completing any custom piece drawings as needed
- Presentation preparation to communicate the design
- Confirming the actual numbers against the approved budget
Detailed Design includes the following:
- Inspiration board(s)
- Floor plan(s), elevation(s), and relevant custom drawings
- Proposal of each item for your approval, with all details to confirm orders and the coordinating samples
- The budget updated with actual costs.
WHAT IS THE PURCHASING & IMPLEMENTATION PHASE?
The Purchasing and Implementation Phase of our luxury interior design services is time dependent on the scope of the project and the contractor’s schedule. This is a very crucial phase. It includes:
- Placing orders & assessing delivery times
- Complete the purchasing of goods on your behalf
- Clarify and communicate estimated delivery times
- Manage open orders by efficiently tracking goods
- Prepare the construction & installation timeline
- Oversee the construction and installation timeline
- Coordinate project logistics with contractors and vendors
- Provide site checks for project accuracy
- Coordinate deliveries and installations
- On-site presence during deliveries and installations, where applicable
Furniture Installation and Styling:
- Provide turnkey furniture installation, which means that all of the furnishings are delivered at one time,
- once any construction is complete
- Plan and execute the styling process
- Style and photograph the completed project, where applicable
- Identify any deficiencies that we’ve noted during installation in the format of a project punch list
- Present the styling price list for each item installed, where applicable
- Confirm what you want to keep or return from the styling price list, where applicable
- Pick up and return any items identified to be returned, where applicable
Identify & Resolve Deficiencies:
- Identify and resolve all deficiencies identified on the project punch list
Looking for a more personalized and customized full-service interior design experience?
Then we are the perfect for option for you!
Contact us now.
A PART OF
Enter your email address to receive tips, tricks and secrets of design!
Join 786 other subscribers
Sign up for our Newsletter